Tuesday 8 April 2014

Some places to find some high street make up for £1

Hey Guys, 

As you should all be aware I love to get the most for my pounds. Lately I have been scouring the high street bargain shops, to check out what sort of beauty finds are out there. 

As I work in discount Uk, I have seen the likes of Revlon nail polish, rimmel nail polish and O.P.I nail crackle effects go for around a £1. Bargain, right. 

This has obviously spurred on this post. I have been to a few other bargain buys stores to see what I could find. Luckily I think my shop has the best bits in at the minute and since we get our delivery on a Wednesday, I can always have a wee look to see which brand of polish it is for the week. In the few weeks I've worked there I have seen Sally Hansen both the Instadry and the suger coat versions, Rimmel lasting finish Pro and Revlon scented and colourstay versions. There has also been a small selection of Wet n Wild products that have came in, mainly a mineral powder and some spoiled named nail polish. 

I have also spotted a large selection of eyelashes, both high street branded and some random brands I have never heard of. I have picked up some Katy Perry ones by Eyelure at my work. 

There is also a large selection of haircare, skincare and bodycare items available, from big named brands such as Naked (sold at boots), nivea, Garnier, clean and clear, the list is endless. 

I would say next time, you go past one of the well known discount stores, go in and have a look at the beauty aisle, you may just be surprised at what you may find. I will try do a weekly or bi-weekly post on the new beauty bits I find in discount Uk ( the name might be changing.) 

Marion 



Ps guys will be doing a haul in the next few days of the bits I have picked up from my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment