Wednesday 9 April 2014

Claire's Accessories Scatter Nail Polish Review




Hey Guys, 

Another nail polish review for you all. I do promise I have other things to review, but this is just a wee quicky as a fellow blogger has let me borrow some of the other colours to show you of this particular brand of nail polish. When you think of Claire's Accessories you don't always think of nails and beauty things. But this polish is definitely a winner. You can buy them here

The Lowdown.
These polishes you can only get from either in store or on the Claire's Accessories, they are currently on sale for £1 and there are plenty more colours. Than the 4 I have here swatched for you. The polish has a mixture of white and black glitter, strands and large particles within the base colour. I have pink splatter, blue splatter, green splatter and orange splatter, they are all swatched on a milky coloured nail polish base, except the pinky, which has the pink on its own. 
without flash.

The good.
Great variations with glitter chunks. 
Good selection of colours available. 
Cheap
Last a long time with a top coat



With flash.
with flash


The Bad
The base colour does not come out as pigmented as you would have thought. 
It only being available in Claire's, it would be good if it was available in more stores. 

Summary.
I love these polishes, so much so that I have just put an order in to Claire's Accessories, online store. Although I do wear a white nail polish underneath them, but it is totally worth it as they are gorgeous. I am in love with the orange one and the pink one. As they go nearly neon. 


Have you tried these? What do you think of these? Is the splatter effect for nails a trend? Let me know in the comments. 

Marion <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment