Tuesday 15 April 2014

George At Asda Gel Pro nail polish Review

Hey guys, 

So a little about these polishes at first. I have these in a few different colours, so that may let you in to how I feel about these wonders. I have noticed Gel formula polishes are becoming some what big news on the high street and every brand is doing their own version. I being the cosmetics junkie that I am, have made it my business to get at least one from every brand and try them out. It is bliming expensive, but I am begining to have such a massive nail polish collection again. Yaay? 


The Lowdown

These little beauties come in a range of shades, they are around £3 and can be bought in everyone's local supermarket. Asda and can be bought online on their website. 

The Good 
Cheap
Great opaqueness
Come in a variety of colours
Good consistancy


The Bad
The brush is horrible
chips easily ( could just be my jobs fault at this though!)

Summary
I love these, they are a great fairly cheap alternative and who needs a polish to last 14 days anyway. These last long enough for me, as I like switching my nail colour about so often. I don't tend to use a top coat, I don't know why, but I am too lazy to have to wait for a top coat to dry. 

Would I repurchase. 
Yes I would, I have 3 of these and plan on getting a nice blue and perhaps a green if they have them. They come in a great variety of colours, I have a dark maroon red colour and 2 peachy coral colours. 

Marion 

No comments:

Post a Comment