Thursday 20 March 2014

Barry M Aquarium review.

Hey girls,

Another nail post this week. Sorry about all of these nails posts, but I have a cold sore, so cant really show you good pictures of lipsticks and new lip products I have recently got. Which is a bummer to me, as I am a complete lip maniac.

Back on to this post. Barry M have been on form recently with their new nail products. I recently have bought a load of new nail stuff from Barry M. I can't seem to stop buying new colours and types of finish. So keep a look out for posts on them.

Aquarium, is a collect full of duochrome nail paints, there is also 2 glitter top coats. I recently seen them in my local Superdrug and seen they had a deal on them. Buy 2 polishes for £6, which I snapped up, otherwise they are normally £3.99 each. 

I got Mermaid which is a blue, green and gold chunky glitter in a clear base, this will make a gorgeous top coat for dark coloured nail varnish and I can not wait to test it out. I also got Pacific, which is a green, blue oil slick colour, it is gorgeous. Its more like a teal in the bottle, but in different lights it is different colours. It kept me amused for a while at work. Its a beautiful polish. Although the swatch is not doing it justice. So I will take a picture next time it is on my nails. 

These last a long time and managed to go unscathed whilst I was on the tills at work. I love these and might indulge my lust for them and buy the rest of them. 

Marion




No comments:

Post a Comment