Thursday 20 March 2014

Rimmel: Lasting Finish Colour Rush Lip Pencil





Hey Guys, 

This is finally a lip post. I have been missing doing posts about lip products, dang cold sore. 

But I have came up with a way  to swatch them well enough, for a post. 

Back to the post. 

I was only really interested in these as the Rita Ora ones have just came out. Which I do plan on getting some of her nail polishes, when I get paid. But being a lip addict, I had to get one of the lip pencils. I got the bright shade called Boom Chick A Boom. I absolutely love this colour, I go for every lipstick in this sort of bright pink shade. I also got The Redder the Better shade, which is a lovely classic red. 

These lip balms are very moisturising and nourishing on the lips, which I love. They are light and go on smoothly, with an even pigmentation. I now just need to buy the collection fully of the colours I love. 


I got these from Superdrug as they were on a buy one, get half off. So I obviously got 2. These cost £5.99 each and I got them for £8.99 for 2 so not too bad. Definitely worth it. 

Marion 


No comments:

Post a Comment