Friday 14 March 2014

TK Maxx Beauty Bits. Blog Haul #3



Hey girls 

Just a quick post on the few wee bits I bought in TK Maxx and tell you about the bargains they have in the small beauty bit they have. To me money off of anything is a bargain. But I managed to get a few things that really have wowed me. 

I got 2 Butter London nail polishes. I got a gorgeous Rose Gold colour called Champers. It is a very stunning colour, it has very fine glitter particals through the polish. This normally goes for around £14 and I got this for £4.99.... Bargain. I also bought my friend a red one which is just a classic red, which everyone needs in their collection, this is called Saucy Jack, which again was £4.99

I also picked up a pack of 2 Orly nail polish, I had never tried this brand, but has heard a lot about them, from Zoe, from Mamafulzo on Youtube.I got a navy blue, called In the Navy, its a beaut. I also got Cut the Cake, which is a silver sparkle polish, I think you would need a few coats of this to show up, but I can not wait to try. These cost me, just £4. Which is an absolute bargain. 


I also picked up a Good Things Stay Clear purifying Cleanser, this I have been eyeing up in Boots and Superdrug, but had just not been able to justify paying £5, when I have a Soap and Glory one in use at the mo, but when I seen it for £2.99 in TK Maxx, I knew it was meant to be, corny I know. But oh well. 

All in all I spent £16.97 and the normal retail price would have been around £50. I saved myself a ton of money and got my friend a wee gift. 


Where do you girls go bargain hunting and have you found any worth sharing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment