Wednesday 19 March 2014

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Review

Hey there Guys,

I have just gotten around to doing this review, although I have had this lipstick since maybe late Jan. But I do have a lot of lipsticks, that are all fairly new and needed tried and tested. Until the other day when I pulled it out and wore it.

I have got Cat Fight shade in the new-ish Urban Decay Lipsticks. Its fuchsia, with a slight cool undertone although on me its looks bright fuchsia, as I am so pale. It's a colour, that I absolutely love to wear and wear this sort of colour daily, when not in work. These cost £15 from Urban Decay, Debenhams and House of Fraser.

Pro's
This lipstick is creamy smooth and so highly pigmented. It finishes in a sheen, but not like the MAC creme sheen, so much more pigmented.

Con's
The only downfall for this lipstick is that it feathers on me. I know I could wear a lipliner, but I prefer not to have too. So in theory it is my own fault.


I love this lipstick and I do plan on getting more of the collection.

Have you's got any of the shades? What do you think of them?

Marion.

I will post a lip swatch later, as I have a cold sore atm.

No comments:

Post a Comment