Thursday 20 March 2014

GlossyBox March 2014 Box Review






Hey guys, 

Before we get started I'm so sorry about how negative this post may become. 

I received my box yesterday and couldn't even try to write a post on it. But now I have had a rethink about what I got, its still not amazing. But there is at least 2 things I will enjoy. 

Mitchell and Peach Body Cream (£36 for 180ml) 
We got a small sample of this (40ml), it smells like something my Gran would put on herself. Its not a scent I like. It has shea butter, cocoa butter and honey in the ingredients, along with lavender and rose. So this smells odd to me. 

Sleek MakeUP Pout Polish (£4.49 for 10ml)
I got this in the colour of Monte Carlo, which is a beautiful pink colour. The balm its self gives off a subtle pink on the lips.

Bellapierre Cosmetics Shimmer Powder ( £12 for 2.35g)
I got this in the colour of Coral Reef, which swatches a beautiful peach golden colour. It is a multi use product, as you can use on your eyes and cheeks. I wasn't too excited about this product, as its too shimmery to be used as a blush and it won't suit my colouring as a highlight and I have not worn peach on my eyes since my school days. 

Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 week tan lotion. ( £37.50 for 150 ml)
This came in 2 small foil packets, so I am not sure how testing this is going to work. Do I just tan one small area of my body? This you can get free at a counter in store. 
s
Dove Hair Treatment Intensive Repair 60 Second Treatment Shot. ( £1.49 for 15ml)
This is a deep condition treatment for the hair, which I am excited to try as I love these sort of things. 

This box was nothing special, yeah it has 2 products I am happy to test out, the hair treatment and lip conditioner. I am really disappointed in this box. I may even unsubscribe. 

Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment