Friday 14 March 2014

George At Asda Nail Paint.




Hey Guys, 

I have had a recent addiction to buying nail polish. This is just a little post on my new recent favourites from a recent trip to Asdas. 

I went in Asda's just meaning to browse the clothes and beauty bits they have. I was quickly drawn to the George at Asda beauty line. I'm a sucker for trying new things and I have never tried anything from this brand. So I picked up a lipstick (Blog to follow) and 3 of the nail polishes. 

I got the inky gray nail varnish, which is in the cheaper range of nail polish. This cost me just £1.75. They have nearly every colour in every shade of the rainbow. I am in love with this colour. It last really well, without a top and base coat. I am too lazy and like to get my nails done quickly, so rarely use top and base coats. This one dries very quickly and lasts a long time, I always chip my nails fairly quick. But once this bad boy sets, its on for a long time. I will definitely be picking up a few more of the colours. 

The next one I got to try, was the 3D glitter range, which was around £2.50. I got the gold shade in this line, after 2 coats, my nails are super sparkly and opaque. This for me didn't last very long and it seemed to be like the kids peel off nail polish. I'm hoping if I top and base coat this baby, it will hopefully last a lot longer. ( Pic to follow)

The final one I got, was their version of the gel polishes. I got this as I have heard a lot about gel polishes recently. So I decided when I seen it I had to pick it up and try it.I got a gorgeous maroon shade. I done 2 thin layer of this and it looked great. It doesn't dry very quickly though. But I do like the glossy finish that it gives off. I have already got one of my fellow bloggers to pick me up another bottle. 

I have to admit, although sceptical at first about these polishes, they are a great buy for the budget beauty buyer. I love them. 

Until next time, my lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment