Thursday 15 May 2014

Beauty Haul: Nails Edition

Hey Guys, 

This is a long time coming, I have been doing a lot of shopping recently and have accumulated a fair amount of stuff, that I want to show you all. I did think about doing a video on youtube, but chickened out. 

I'm going to begin with my first little splurge on nail products. Then the rest should be in another post as I seem to have gotten a large amount of nail things. 

First of all from my work. 
I kind of got a stash of the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish strips. I have six of them in total as, I tried a set out and fell in love with them. So I pretty much got one of each kind that my work had. 
I got 2 of the french Mani ones in Polka Party 006 and Silver Lining 002. Both of which are like normal french manicure but with a twist in the tips which are a bit different from the norm. Which I love. 
I also got Animal Instinct 440(Pink zebra), Tweed-Le-Dee 550 (grey tartan), I Love Lacey 480 (red based with a lace over lay.) and Check Please 235 ( Black and White check). These cost be a mere £1 in Bargain Buys. 

Another thing I got at Bargain Buys and another Sally Hansen product, that I seem to have just went gaga over. I bought 3 in one day without even trying them out. The Sally Hansen complete manicure Glitters. I think these were from the Christmas range as these have some very Christmas feeling names. I have 20 Fa-La-La-Lavender, 30 3,2, 1derland and 40 Midnight Glitz. These are all a clear base with loads of sparkle. 

The last few things from my work is a nail rock glitter thing, that has a polish and a glitter to push into it. Lastly is a NYC glitter top coat in Gramercy Glitz. These also cost £1. 

A random purchase from Boots is the Models Own Matte Topcoat, that cost £5. Another polish I bought from Boots is the Rimmel Salon Pro Kate collection polish in Punk Rock 711. 

From Claire's Accessory I bought a few polishes. These all vary in price, but I got mine from the Claire's discount outlet in Livingston. I got Frost bite, a blue and white glitter strand top coat. School day, a black and white small glitter top coat, Shiver a light blue, white and silver nearly iridescent top coat. I also got Hundreds and Thousands, coral splatter effect and a white neon 
green. These all range from £2.50-£3.50.


Lastly and just the other day, I was browsing in Next, when I came across their own brand nail polish and fell in love instantly. I got 3 glitters, as I seem to be becoming a major magpie. I got one of the " Bling Top Coat" in Golden ticket, which is a clear top coat and has flecks of different coloured gold, from rose gold and yellow golden. I also got a "Holographic Glitter" in Night Fever and a " Matte Glitter" in Pixelated Purple. These cost £3 each and look absolute gorgeous. I can not wait to test these out. 


I will do proper reviews on these in the near future. 

What polishes have you bought recently and any that I should try? 

Until next time 

M <3


No comments:

Post a Comment