Monday 19 May 2014

Glossybox May 2014 Superdrug turns 50 collab

Hey Guys, 

This months Glossybox, was a very nice surprise. Firstly I somehow managed to buy two boxes. Don't ask, trying to update your payment method before a 8am start, it didn't work well for my bank. 

That being said I have 2 very different boxes to show you guys. 

In my normal box I got, Max factor Facefinity All Day Primer (£10.99, full size), Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara in very black (£4.99, full size), 2 true PRO 3D Candy Nail Art (£3 full size), B. Sheer Conditioning Lipstick in Petal (£6.99 full size) and Vaseline Spray and Go Coco (£4.99, full size). 
This box is my favourite, it is all full sizes and I was very excited about everything when I seen what was inside. I have always been wanting to try some of the B. cosmetics, as I have tried their Miscellar water, so the lipstick was very interesting to me. Box cost roughly £30


On the same day  I had to wizz down to the post office to collect the other box, that had came the previous day, but I was at work. 

So in this box, I got: Scholl Velvet Smooth Night Mask, (£7.99 full size), Collection Bronze Glow bronzer (£2.99 full size), I love, Strawberries& milkshake lipgloss ( £1.29 full size) B. Complete Nail Polish in Quartz (£4.99 full size) and finally Blow Pro After Blow (Hairspray and sample size). Box cost nearly £20.

In both boxes I got 2 samples of Garnier Oil beauty lotion and a perfume sample of Ghost Eclipse. 

Both of these boxes have got some really good things in them and I do look forward to using and testing them out. Be sure to look out for some reviews on some of them.

Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment