Monday 19 May 2014

Beauty Haul. May Edition






Hey Guys,


This is the second half of my beauty haul.  

I'm going to start with the four purple lipsticks, I seem to have accumulated. I have recently bought my first Models Own Colour Lip-Stix, in the purple shade, there is no name on it, so I will have to insert it later. This cost just £5. Another one I got is the MUA in Lilac Belle, which obviously cost £1 and is Matte. I have also bought the Little Mix for Collection in Perrie which is around £3. Away on the other side of the scale is the Revlon Matte Balm in Desinvolte which was around £7.99

The Pink lipsticks I have picked up are Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in shade 5 Ole Flamingo, cost £9, Collection Sweet Tart, £2.99 this is a fairly bright pink, which will be great for everyday wear. Collection Cream Puff in the shade cotton candy, a nice matte lip cream. I have also finnaly got my hands on a Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 110, which is a bright pinky coral shade, which cost around £4 on a boots deal. 

The last few lipsticks I have recently bought are a sheer orange lipstick by Revlon which cost £7.99 and is in the shade carnival spirit. I also grabbed a few others of the Little Mix for Collection Lipsticks in the shades Jade which is a gorgeous muted nude colour and Jesy which is a vibrant red colour. 

Finally something that isn't lips related, I have gotten some of the new Kate Moss eye collection, In fact I got the emerald Green Gel eyeliner ( which is stunning on), a couple of the eye crayons, in rose gold and Electric Sapphire. Lastly from her collection I got the Rocking Curves Mascara, but just in the very black colour. 






Finally the last few things are my holy grail concealer the Collection lasting perfections concealer in 1 fair, Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Pink Blossom and the Maybelline Go Colossal Extreme Volum' mascara. 

Phew that is a massive haul. I do plan on doing some reviews on the products, hopefully some time will be freed up and I can start blogging properly again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment