Monday 18 January 2016

Glossybox Jan 2016

























                                       Hey my loves, 


Its that time of the month again..It's glossybox time. Woop Woop. It has been a while since I last got a Glossybox, but since things are going well I thought well why not treat myself again to one.
I'm glad that they are still the same price and my box seemed to full of full sizes or just very good deluxe sizes.
In my box I was very lucky to get four full sizes and a deluxe size. I am yet to properly play around with what is in my box, but when I do I will be sure to post some feedback on them.





I will start with the luxury size product. Madara Cellular Repair Serum. 
I have never heard of the brand Madara, so I am excited to try it. I am all into the skincare part of my daily routine, just because Scotland is getting beaten up with some cold and frosty weather, not skins best friend. From what I can find on the Madara website. It is more of an anti ageing serum, with the added benefit of it being an organic and natural product. I got a 15ml sample which is worth £19 as it is half the size of the full size and you can get that for £38.



Sticking with skincare, Unani dermo Defense face mask, full size product worth £11.36. Again with this I can not wait to use this, as my skin is playing up with the weather. It is a herbal based mask which is good for sensitive skin. It keeps your skin hydrated and nourished in this winter days we have here. You can purchase it here. I will be sure to get a post up on this ASAP.








Next up is the Teeez Cosmetics Oasis Gem Lipstick, £11.93. This is another full size product. I have swatched this and it is a beautiful colour. As I don't have it to hand, I can't remember what colour I have, but it is a lovely coral, orange tone. It is a satin finish, with the added benefit of coconut oil for keeping the lips hydrated. You can buy something similar here.










Next is a glossybox own brand and formula eyeshadow. I got the colour glossy mauve. Which I love, its the sort of colour I have been wearing all over my lips this winter. Just because it makes my eye colour pop. These aen't available to buy unless you find one on Ebay. These are worth £7.10. Again I will have a review in the coming days. 










Lastly is my favourite product by far. Nicka K shine airbrush blending sponge. This is worth £6.50, it is a complete different shape to my beloved beauty blender, but I have high hopes for this. You can buy them in various places online but here is where I have been eyeing it up about. You are meant to use it the exact same way as the beauty blender or the real techniques sponge. 






My box is worth £55.89.

Did any of you get the Glossybox? What did you get in yours?
Message me below on your favourite products from this months box. 







No comments:

Post a Comment