Thursday 4 February 2016

February Punk rocker blues.

All Time Low


Hey my loves.
So it is already Feb.. Did I blink and miss all of January. Nope perhaps not. I was just working constantly. But I did finally manage to start up the ole blog again. That is one plus that happened in January. 

Now for February.. I have a few exciting things happening in Feb. Well I lie. I have two, but it will happen on the same night.
Being the forever emo, punk rocker. I am seeing Good Charlotte for the very first time on the 15th Wooooo. As they are supporting my all time favourite band All Time Low. Yes. I am seriously stuck as a 16 year old in a 25 year old, fully fledged female body. But yes I will forever be the 16 year old fangirl. I'm an OG. 


Also it is that dreaded day that all us single girls hate. Valentines day. Although my own Valentines day gift to myself will be something from the show the next again day. But I am not one of those girls, who feel they need a man, just for that one day of their life. So I will be spending  it with friends and my little monster of a nephew. 

I am also excited for some of the new things I have to review on this very blog. There are plenty of new launches from Rimmel, L'Oreal and Jeffree star once I get my hands on it. Yes I am addicted to his liquid lipstick and youtube channel. 

Also this month I hope I can start to do some foodie posts on here again for healthier snacks and salads and soups. Gotta kick start that diet at some point. 

I think thats all I am excited for this month. What are you all excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment